Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Glory Days--CHARACTERS

I should have posted this before the partial synopsis I attached to the pitch. After coming up with the idea and a pitch for the comic book I started to think about characters.

I decided I would use well known archetypes. I knew I wanted a speedster, muscle-man, and a sidekick as characters. But, I had trouble coming up with a leader for the group. I knew I didn't want a "Superman" type of character. I wanted someone that would fit with a common type for the 40's era. So I went with a character with who had a military background and gave the team a name that would recall a golden age feel.

I had to figure out ages for the characters that would be appropriate for the time in which the stories took place. This brings me to my next topic..


Next post--SETTING--

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a regular guy who's trained in Kickboxing and Submissions a little big here and there, and I love the sport of MMA.