Monday, December 3, 2007

Glory Days--Coming up with the the idea

I think I read a book on writing that suggested throwing two completely different topics together. I love the tv show Golden Girls and, I love comic books so I decided to throw the two ideas together. This must have been four or five years ago, maybe more. I thought it would be a great way to use a time period in comic books that I love.

The Golden Age of comics is a nostalgic period for many readers and for many reasons. I figured it would be interesting to see Golden Age characters in their golden years. So the idea was born and began to grow in my mind. I let it sit for a while, and then I took pen to paper and began writing.

Next Post--THE PITCH

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm a regular guy who's trained in Kickboxing and Submissions a little big here and there, and I love the sport of MMA.